Thursday, April 7, 2011

FABulous Fiona. Part one: Woodstock

   Upon my arrival to Korea I have been more than blessed with some (already) amazing people, many I have grown to really care for and some that I am still getting to know. One of these people is leaving back home and will be more than dearly missed. She is phenominal and upon meeting her I developed such an adoration and genuine attraction to her energy, positivity and warm heart. She hasn't left yet, but there will be a photo series celebrating her ending days in Seoul but also the brilliance and love that she has brought to Seoul^^*!~
myself and the BEAUTIFUL Fiona! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 Fiona (Brightie) this is for you~
Jaxs, Leo, and Fiona (photo taken by VeganBeats)

"We're so myspace" "No, we're children." Pol and myself (photo taken by VeganBeats)

"whaaa, take my picture." Leo (photo taken by VeganBeats)

"I'm going to use my hand to block out my chin." Liam, Stephie, Jaxs, and Todde (photo taken by VeganBeats)

there's no creepas creepin...(photo taken by VeganBeats)

"You look like you're part of my head!" Fiona to Pol (photo taken by VeganBeats)
"I closed my eyes on purpose!" Fiona and Pol (photo taken by VeganBeats)
"I'm lookin at her." Fiona and Pol (photo taken by VeganBeats)
lovely^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Jaxs and myself^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

No comments:

Post a Comment